The Privileges of Membership
- Receive IEI’s journals, technical monographs, papers, conference proceedings.
- Receive copies of IEI News and Technorama free of charge.
- Access web-based e-groups for professional interaction.
- Access the Engineering Information Service Centre at the Headquarters as well as at the State and Local Centres.
- Participate in continuing education programmes at the Engineering Staff College of India, Hyderabad and at the State and Local Centres.
- Participate in numerous seminars, symposia, conventions, workshops, lectures, conferences, congresses and other events held at national, regional and local levels.
- Participate in international conferences.
- Enjoy facilities and benefits from 24 foreign professional bodies with whom IEI has bilateral relationships.
- Act as arbitrators in arbitration matters relating to engineering jobs and services.
- Share ideas, know-how and experience with fellow members by publishing articles in IEI’s journals.
- Receive and stay in retiring rooms available at the Headquarters and at Centres at concessional rates.
How IEI strengthens your voice
- Speaks on behalf of the engineering profession locally, nationally and globally
- Connects engineers on wider issues from water infrastructure to sustainable development
- Coordinates major national and international initiatives.
- Sponsors programmes to foster wider interest in the engineering profession amongst non-engineers
- Publishes a large number of widely disseminated technical journals